Arc II, Rhino Focus, Rhino System Motors
What is compatible with Rhino EVO sliders?
- Arc II
- Follow Focus (requires Arc II)
- High Torque Motor (with an upgraded Drive Shaft End Plate)
- High Speed Motor
- As a note, you will not be able to access the tripod mounting threads on the end plate with these motors mounted.
- New Rails featuring Tripod Quick Mount
Is Rhino Motion EVO compatible with the new Rhino System?
- You can use the EVO Motion motor (Ethernet port version) with Arc II to control linear movement.
- EVO Motion controller will no longer be used. Arc II has a built in controller or can be controlled via iOS app.
- Shutter release cables from the EVO line will work with the new Rhino system
Is Rhino Arc EVO compatible with Arc II and focus?
Is Rhino Flywheel compatible with Arc II?
- No, but Flywheel can be used on both EVO and new Rhino sliders.
Is ROV compatible with the new system?
- No, ROV is not compatible with the new system or EVO.
Is Arc II compatible with other brands?
Arc II app:
- iOS - yes
- Android - no, however we are looking into releasing an app for Android users. Arc II does have on-board controls, so an app is not necessary to use Arc II.
Camera Compatibility with Arc II:
- Any camera with setups 15 pounds or less
- For the Advanced Time Lapse feature - most DSLR’s and Mirrorless cameras. Please see our list of shutter release cables for supported cameras.
Lens compatibility with Rhino Focus:
- Rhino Focus will include different sizes of focus rings and will work with most all photography lenses. *Note we haven’t tested every possible lens and there may be some exceptions.
- Please keep in mind that Rhino Focus works with most all combinations of cameras and lenses.
- There may be some untested setups that won’t work, such as a Sony A6300 with a Zeiss CP-2 (large cinema lens). In cases like this you can buy a riser for your camera to make the setup fit with Rhino Focus.
- Cinema lenses have built in rings and won’t require the use of the included focus rings.
- Fly by wire lenses are not compatible
V1 Sliders are not compatible with the Rhino System