Firmware updates for the Rhino System are done through the iOS Arc II app.
If you have an Android search the Play Store for "Arc II Updater". It's not the full app, but firmware can be updated through there.
How to update firmware:
- Power on the Arc II unit
- Open the Arc II app and connect to the Arc II
- Select the settings menu
- Select "Firmware Version" (second option from the top)
- The last three releases will be listed. The bottom release is the most recent
- Select "Install" for the version you want to update to.
- Confirm the installation
- Update will take 1-2 minutes to complete. Arc II will power off at this time
- A prompt to power on Arc II will pop up when installation is complete.