Controller & Arc Will Not Pair
Controller and Arc not pairing? Below are some symptoms and troubleshooting steps. If the issue persists, reach out to us for additional support.
Arc compatibility was added in firmware v1.27. If you don't see the option to pair Arc in the controller settings and are not up to date on firmware - update and retest.
- No communication between Motion controller and Arc.
- Arc screen reads "Not Paired".
- Confirm connection cable is plugged into the correct ports.
- Inspect ports for damage.
- Try a new connection cable. Available for purchase here.
- The cable is a TRS 2.5mm cable and can be found at most electronic stores as well.
Still having issues? Reach out to us at email@example.com and we can help you.