Is your system having trouble calibrating? Below are some symptoms and troubleshooting steps. If the issue persists, reach out to us for additional support.
- Carriage runs into the end plate and grinds.
- Carriage does not recognize the end of the slider (motor continues to run).
- Carriage only moves about an inch and stops.
- Confirm Arc II is up to date with latest firmware.
- Confirm correct motor type is selected in Arc II menu (High Speed, High Torque, EVO).
- High Speed and EVO calibrate away from the motor, High Torque calibrates toward the motor.
- Check belt tension.
- Check pulley.